Saturday, November 5, 2016

The Latest Male Fashionista

I went ahead and purchased this latest male Fashionista at the TRU price a couple of weeks ago because they only had 2 of them in the store.  This week I purchased another one because they became available at Walmart.  Here he is in a side by side view with one of my other male Fashionistas.


Below is a picture of him absent the pink lip gloss.  I always remove the painted lips of all my male dolls.


I prefer added facial hair over painted on pastel colors to define the lips of my male dolls.


I like him better without the lip gloss.






3 comments:

  1. He looks interesting with the beard! I see you removed the glasses too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I have another one that I plan to leave with the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete