Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Happy Native American Heritage Month

Hope I'm getting a few viewers since I just recently started posting again. I'm just beginning to reacquaint myself on the use of Blogger so there may be a few problems due to "operator error." Please bear with me and any comments would be greatly appreciated!

During my lunch break today I made a stop at one of my favorites Thrift Stores in Pasadena Texas.  I purchased this doll and have been trying to figure out who he is.


After checking the back I learned that it was not produced by Mattel.


He's approximately 12 inches tall, twist & turn, click bend at the knees with wired bendable arms (I'm dating myself by saying like the old Tuttie & Todd dolls).


He came with an attached headband and feather.  He has extremely thick hair.


 Does anyone recognize this Face, let me know if you do!


Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment