Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Teen Wolf Makeover

I had been on the fence about purchasing Claude because I’m not a fan of Monster High dolls. Walmart helped me change my mind when they put him on sale.  Who can resist a doll on sale!  I collect African American Dolls and action figures.  Male dolls of any race are scarce, African American, even more so.  Even though I'm not fond of over sized heads, I'll make an exception in this case.

I'll remove his lip gloss and fangs then file down his claws.



I’ll remove his wolf ears and cut holes for his replacement “human” ones.


My donor doll is from Walmart’s Sparkle Girlz brand.  I used this doll’s body for a swap and plan on using her beautiful thick hair as a wig.  In the meantime, I’ll remover her ears for ole Wolf Boy.  Kinda gruesome eh?



I removed his flocking and patched the holes with plastic used from a Dollar Store doll.


Then his “human” ears were applied using E-6000 glue.


Had to break out the Dremal again and smooth out the patch work done on his head.



Here he is after being flocked.  I like his serious expression, now, if only his head was a “little bit” smaller.  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment